Nominations may be made ONLINE or OFFLINE via mail.
- Breeder or Co-Breeder of the AKC registered litter must be a GSDCA member.
- An individual owner may nominate a litter, but the breeder must sign this form.
- Litter MUST be nominated in the region in which the breeder resides.
The cut off to nominate litters (born 10/1/two years prior to the current futurity year to 9/30/one year prior to the current futurity year) who would be eligible to be shown in the current Futurities is the day before the last Futurity show of the current futurity year closes.)
A litter is recorded as nominated when both form and payment have been received.
A four generation pedigree is no longer required.
Nomination fees (non-refundable) are as follows:
– Before birth up to 30 days old: $10
– 31 days to 90 days old: $30
– 91 days to 120 days old: $100
– 121 days up to close of nominations: $150
Need to calculate your litter’s age in days? Click here for a date duration calculator by timeanddate.com. Put the litter birth date in Start Date, put the nomination date in End Date, and click Calculate Duration (click Back twice to return to gsdca.org)
TO NOMINATE A LITTER ONLINE:
Choose Breeder’s Region (Region where the breeder lives), complete form and submit credit card payment below.
- Litters born 9/1/2022 and after CLICK HERE for Region list: (7 Region PDF)
Complete form below, sign and submit.
TO NOMINATE A LITTER OFFLINE:
CLICK HERE for a PDF form to print and mail or email. Send your OFFLINE Futurity Nomination Form and payment to:
GSDCA Futurity c/o Jeanne Hamilton
110 Mustang Lane
Greensburg, PA 15601
Telephone: (724) 787-0364
Payment (check or money order, US funds only) must be sent by mail with form.