What Does the Education Committee Do??
- Presentations to clubs that request Educational Programs
- Maintaining the Judge's list for the GSDCA website including letters to new provisional judges
- Distributing all educational packets to be used exclusively at the seminars
- Preparing materials and all advertisement for the Judge's Education seminar, monitoring the sign-up list, and coordinating the seminar
- Updating all education materials for the GSDCA website, filming the Judges education program, assisting with the preparation a new educational DVD for new judges
- Creating a Standard brochure to used for the programs, pending a new Club-approved Illustrated Standard was produced.
- Writing articles for the AKC Gazette, GSD Quarterly and GSD Review
- Coordinating all seminars including speakers, judge's groups, and material
- Building & manning the Eukanuba-Breed Presentation Booth at the National show
- Mentoring seminar attendees at the GSDCA National.
- Assisting the Junior Committee Chairperson for the Friday Juniors presentation
- Preparing a "hands on" seminar for those in attendance at the Judge's Education Program
Last Updated on Saturday, 04 August 2012 13:22